Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Review of Scholarship Points

I first encountered Scholarship Points when I was searching for scholarships on the internet. What grabbed my attention was the $10,000 scholarship. Naturally I entered it so I could have a chance of getting some money for college. At first I thought that that was the only scholarship they gave out. When I went to the website there were other scholarships for $1,000 and for$2,500. This is great and all I just wish there were available scholarships to enter into. I think there is about 17 of them. Also it would be nice if some of those $1,000 scholarships could be turned into $2,500 scholarships. This would definitely attract more people to scholarship points. As far as earning points to put towards those scholarships I've done about every single one that I could. A couple of then I had to be 18 to do. I went onto twitter, facebook, and myspace and found all the points that I could there. There needs to be more activities put up so that people can earn more points. I go through them all to quickly. What I do like is that I can keep track of all points that I have earned as well as all the scholarships that I've entered into. All in all everything is pretty good.

www.scholarshippoints.com/free-scholarships-blog/

2 comments:

  1. This a typical trap for net user. I being a sensible internet user usually dnt get trapped by these stupid things but yes, i should accept these guys are intelligent enough to blow my $23 on their crappy offers.
    Any sensible human being can guess on the first sight. Are these a**holes doing social service by just donating money to students. Claiming millions of $ to be awarded to needy people? No, not at all. These are parasites who sucks money from a needy people like me who came all over from India to US for studies. I am student and $23 means a lot for me.
    I just went to their site www.scholarshippoints.com/ and it took me to a random page where i entered my details and to my horror, immediately i got a message '$23 has been deducted from your account. Congratulation for participating in lucky draw".
    I mean what the hell US Cyber security department is doing to stop these frauds?
    May Jesus grants them some sensibility to stop mugging needy people and taking their bad omen on them.

    Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news. CUNY and SUNY schools are now tuition free for people under a certain income level.If you live in NY give it a look.

    ReplyDelete